Monday, January 30, 2012

Right Now I'm...

Okay, I actually saw this on another blog which had been copied from yet another blog, and I thought I would copy it as well.  Shameless, huh?
Right now I'm...reading Shanghai Girls.  I have to saw I'm not enjoying it all that much yet, but will keep reading either until I can get into it more or really can't read any further.  I used to have a feeling that once a book was started, I had to finish it, but these days, if I'm not fully enjoying it I move on.  There just isn't enough time to spare.
...watching Once Upon a Time.  I absolutely love this show!  I watch religiously every Sunday evening and the wait not-so-patiently for next week's episode.  I didn't think I would enjoy a series based on fairy tales, but there is so much depth to each story line and character that I'm hooked. 
...working on getting more items in my Etsy shop.  There is not much to see yet as time with two young children plus my poor time management skills has not been very conducive to my productivity.
...working on embroidering a bag for personal use.  I need to upload a picture as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment