Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Christmas Decoration


It's quite late for a Christmas related post, but I do still have a handful of Christmas decorations lingering around my house that haven't been put away yet. Some are still out due to my laziness, but a couple are just enjoyable and I like to leave them out a bit longer. These guys are some of my favorites. Plus, they are not overtly Christmas themed, but winter themed. I got them about 6 or 7 years ago just after discovering the Marshall Field's online store. Shortly thereafter, the store was bought out and I didn't get to do any more shopping through them. They are etched glass with metal hats and sit atop a tealight holder. This started as a set of 3, but sadly last yearI managed to break one when I was packing them up. I haven't looked for a similar set yet, but it would be nice to replace the broken one. Perhaps you know where I should look for a replacement?

No comments:

Post a Comment