Thursday, July 5, 2012

Right Now I'm...

Feeling a little overwhelmed.  I've let my blog fall to the wayside for quite a long time now, but it's not been forgotten.  I have several posts in mind that I need to get to, mostly involving crafting and vintage finds.  Last month, my family and I moved to a home built in 1958.  It still has lots of original features such as 2 bathrooms complete with original tilework and chrome fixtures.  I love both of them as they have been well cared for over the years.  We have a formal living room that needs some seating, and I have made it a goal to furnish it in period appropriate pieces and within a slim budget.  I'd like to find as much as I can at thrift stores and estate sales.  I will post pictures shortly of a few of the mid-century pieces that we've gotten, mostly with the help of my mom who is an estate sale queen.  So, this is the beginning again for my blogging endeavor.  Hopefully I can learn this time around to be more focused and proactive.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe i haven't seen the house. Looking forward to coming over very soon.

    ReplyDelete