Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage Finds

 I wanted to share some of the vintage items my mom and I have found since I have moved.  Below is a side table I found at an antique store.  It has the typical mid-century modern style that has become quite popular these days.  It has been refinished and is a great piece.
 This is an area rug my mother found at an estate sale.  I don't know much about it other than it was made by Sears and does look fairly old because of the style of label and the wear it has.  It happens to match our bedding perfectly! 
 This is a pair of Italian made dining chairs I found at a consignment store.  They look a bit more like office chairs, but I fell in love with the subtle floral upholstery and the metal detail on the sides.
More to come!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment