Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amazon

For quite a while now I've gone to Amazon.com to purchase mp3 albums because they have better prices than iTunes, and I can download my music directly from Amazon to my iTunes account.  Each month Amazon features 100 mp3 albums at $5 each.  It's is an affordable way to expand your music library if you happen to find an album you are interested in.
This month they have added another discounted digital promotion from their Kindle store.  There are 100 Kindle titles at $3.99 or less for the month.  I'm not sure if this will be an ongoing monthly promotion or not.  This is especially nice since the price of ebooks has gone up a bit recently.
Lastly, there seems to be a "daily deal" for almost everything now, and Amazon now offers a daily deal for Kindle books which can be found here.
Maybe you will find something new to add to your digital library.

No comments:

Post a Comment